Samuel S wrote:
Hello all.. I have a curious situation, after finally figuring out how to get WMP 11 to work with SM 1.1.14 on my Vista Business machine, I find that other sites such as streamaudio will not work. I Am asked to click on the icon to get the plug in.

To be sure, if I remove the dll files installed to get WMP 11 to work and install them in another section of SM program files, then streamaudio will work as well as websites which use streamaudio.

If I have the dll's in both sections of the program file in SM which works, then WMP nor streamaudio will not work.

Which turn did I not make in the installation or how do I go about changing these factors to make them both work?

Thank you again,

SamuelS

can you provide links to sites you're having problems with. Thanks