Ray_Net wrote:

Your animation looks coming from the turnbook.gif from http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/systems/win32/bakoma/images/
:-)
Anyway, i am not able to manipulate SM like you.

ahhh, thats interesting! It could have been. Like I said, I stole it from a FF theme. Where they got it [or whom they stole it from ;-) ] I don't know. Maybe they got it from there, and added color. I don't know, and I really don't care. I just take what I see and like. I tried many different FF, Netscape, and other programs themes gifs, and settled on the turning book.