u...@domain.invalid wrote:

I have exported from a office 2007 my address book in vcf format now i want to import it to seamonkey but somehow it refuses. thus i convert the whole bunch of them to seamonkey native but than i can only import one file at once, is there a possiblty to do this in one click?

First, if you have your addresses in a file, why would you import more than one file at a time? Did you mean "one address" or ??

And I don't know vcf, SM knows CSV (comma separated), tab separated, and LDIF ( a standard of some kind). Can you office software generate any of those standard formats?

Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>