Rinaldi J. Montessi wrote:
Eric wrote:
Recently I had trouble downloading email from my ISP. They told me what to do to fix it, they wanted me to change my port to 445 and turn on ssl. Well that didn't work so I set it back to Port 110 with ssl off, that almost seemed to work.

Seamonkey showed that it was downloading the message, but it never showed up in my inbox. Any ideas as how to fix it?

Yes.  Go back and do what your ISP told you to do.  Odds are the message
you didn't get on port 110 was a note telling you to switch to ssl enabled.

When you check SSL the port should change automatically.

enable SSL and set the port to 995 not 445