Peter T wrote:
Hello group. I have this morning re-installed Seamonkey. I am so glad I did. It has been about 3-4 years of using firefox and TB. However, there is just something slicker and nicer about using the "Sweet" together. I started out using the suite Netscape Navigator, and I can tell there has been some real advances in compatibility with web sites, other applications, and Add Ons. Thanks to the team of developers, and I hope to contribute in the future.

glad to hear you like it, and if you have any problems, do post here, or if you can help out in someway, then do post here, too.