Ray_Net wrote:
Bush wrote:
For some reason Everytime I push the Backspace Key, Seamonkey 1.1.14 goes back to the previuos URL that I was viewing .. Anyone know how to turn this off.? When posting in web blogs I am not able to Correct typing mistakes. Once I try to BACKSPACE the mistake, I am LOGGED out of the Website .
 I never noticed this before untill ver 1.1.14

That's perhaps how the "web blogs" site is html writted .... he did not allow to go back. May be the site changed that the same day you upgrade to 1.1.14 ...
I talked with the Webmaster .... And found out it was a Seamonkey problem, That with Help from this newsgroup, We corrected it .