Ray_Net wrote:
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
Ray_Net wrote:

I have experienced that i always succeed if SM is not running during the installation of the "Flash Player for SeaMonkey"

if you have SM opened, and you try to install the correct one, then you will be a message telling you to close SM.

May be for the last version ... because when i tried to install it the first time(2 years ago) - all goes well without any message - but the FlashPlayer was half-installed - and did not work.

well, that was 2 years ago. Don't you think things would have changed since then?