Sun, 22 Feb 2009 13:15:27 -0800 (PST), /Palikari ATL/:

I finally managed to fix it by going to Edit . . . Advanced, Scripts, Resize Images. I don't know why I had to do this, I didn't have this checked before and those web sites worked fine. These web sites must have changed something.

"Change images" is the only advanced option I've allowed to scripts. I don't believe you've ever visited dynamic content sites as Google Maps and they have worked all right without having this option checked. This option is checked by default, so you must have unchecked it somehow.