Charles Milton Ling wrote:
Greetings!
I have a copy of my old (and copious) bookmarks I used on my old machine. I have now reinstalled SM on my new Vista machine,but for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to put the nice old bookmarks.html file in the right place.

Apologizing in advance for possible imbecility is

Charley

put the bookmarks anywhere you want them, then from the browser, click on Bookmarks, Manage Bookmarks, then when the bookmark manager opens, click on File, Open Bookmarks file, then locate the file. There, done, the easy way.