Charles Milton Ling wrote:
Greetings!

I haven't been able to figure out how to do this. I want to, because I am using MailWasher, which should get my e-mail first.

Again, I apologize for my incompetence.

Charley

Edit, Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings, select the account, and under Server Settings, in the middle, uncheck the one for Start Up, and "automatically download new messages." Now, you will have to manually click the Get Msgs button to download your messages.