gabrielle wrote:
I am brand new to web editing. SeaMonkey seems user friendly and the
interface is something I can easily understand. I had no problem
editing the site, but when I go to "publish", I continuously get an
error that says "550 image filename.jpg permission denied". I have
read all the help files there are for this problem (e.g. file name,
format etc.), yet I still can't get this to work.
Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
-G

505 HTTP Version Not Supported

   The server does not support, or refuses to support, the HTTP protocol
   version that was used in the request message. The server is
   indicating that it is unable or unwilling to complete the request
   using the same major version as the client, as described in section
   3.1, other than with this error message. The response SHOULD contain
   an entity describing why that version is not supported and what other
   protocols are supported by that server.

--
Gus