I just tried to respond to a poster who posted a message on
support-seamonkey@lists.mozilla.org, which I regularly get in my Inbox.
That message header also contained the Newsgroups
mozilla.support.seamonkey, and mozilla.support.firefox.

As I pressed "Reply All", a drop-down message window was displayed which read:

"? This account only supports email recipients. Continuing will ignore
newsgroups."

What account are they speaking of and why is this?

I also get separate messages from both newsgroups under "SeaMonkey News - news.mozilla.org."
I've never had problems reading or posting messages while
'signed on' to any of them. Why this problem?

Please advise.

keith whaley