Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
Lester Caine wrote:
Silly question about email search

If I select 'Match all of the following' with two search entries looking for two words in body - shouldn't I expect BOTH words to be in each result?

I'm looking for 'sony' + 'camera' but am getting hundreds of pages with just camera or just sony in ....

it should, but I've never had such luck. So what I do is filter on one word, then copy everything to a folder. Then I'll search all that for the other word. Yes, I know, its a pain, but its better than nothing.

It usually does work for me; but sometimes it doesn't, for no apparent reason.
It's not a feature you want to absolutely rely on, but when it works it's a
great timesaver.