I just installed SeaMonkey 2.0 Alpha 3, and imported from SeaMonkey 1.1.14. I can see all my news accounts, but all of them are empty, and even if I try to subscribe to anything, it doesn't show up, even though it's marked as subscribed. When I exit and restart, everything is marked as unsubscribed.

I did manage to get to this newsgroup by clicking the link from the website, which showed it, and allowed me to add other newsgroups from the server. (The account existed previously.) However, it too went away when I restarted.

Anyone encountered this problem?

Thanks,

        Eyal