stan wrote:
This site is slow loading much of the time. Seems like it has to do with the number of different parts that compose the page. Is there
anything I can do in SM to speed this up?

http://www.boston.com/sports/

Thanks
Stan

nope, it was fast for me. Then again, I changed my DNS servers to something faster, and I haven't looked back since.