John Reinders wrote:
Hi,

I have attached a link to a .jpg showing an Avg error message that my Dad is periodically getting. Sometimes every morning after he turns on his computer and opens Seamonkey, sometimes every other day - not consistent.

I have run multiple scans of his system using Avg, also Malware programs including MVT and the the one from Microsoft, and AdAware and have found nothing. His system seems to be running fine...

Here is the link...

http://www.our-family-history.org/virusthreat.jpg

Any thoughts? He is running an older version of Seamomkey.. 1.1.7 or 1.1.8, can't remember for sure. I will be upgrading him this weekend to the most current version.

Thanks, John
Some AV are not very considerate with Seamonkey.exe. Shorting of dumping such stupid AV, just tell AVG this is a false positive. I have not used AVG for a long time, so hopefully someone else can tell you how to do this.

--
John Doue