Barry Edwin Gilmour wrote:
Anyolmouse wrote:
Firefox allows you to clear passwords, History, Etc. when exiting the browser Haven't been able to find a way to do it on Sea Monkey. Is this possible?
Edit/Preferences/Privacy&Security/Private-Data/Always clear my private data when I close SeaMonkey/ preference-menu-panel is available in SM2, but I don't think it can run on Windows 9x. Are you running Fx3 on Win-95/98?
FX2 on Win ME and was still using OE6 which has been giving me a fit. I tried Thunderbird and didn't like it at all. Will SM2 run on ME?