Karl Anderson wrote:
On this page, http://brandywinebooks.net there is a right hand menu that gets pushed down to the bottom of the page, still on the right hand side, but beginning below the left side content. It displayed properly until a couple of weeks ago when the site was down for a couple of days. It's doing this on both my home computer (Seamonkey 1.1.7) and my office computer (Mozilla 1.7.3).

Is this a Mozilla/SeaMonkey rendering issue or a webpage coding issue?

The page is probably badly coded. Check this URL:

http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fbrandywinebooks.net%2F&profile=css21&usermedium=all&warning=1&lang=en

Hana