Plaza wrote:
> On Mar 25, 1:11 pm, "Rinaldi J. Montessi" <rina...@senior.envision>
> wrote:
>> Plaza wrote:

>> > I have no spaces in the file name.
>>
>> Whatever the name of the file, try renaming it to index.html and re-publish.
>>
>> --
>> -Rinaldi-
>> It wasn't that she had a rose in her teeth, exactly.  It was more like
>> the rose and the teeth were in the same glass.
>
> That did not work either.

Can I assume you are trying to publish to ftp://ftp.neuideas.com ?  If
you go to that link and enter your username and password it should give
you a listing of what is already on the site.  Are you trying to
overwrite an existing file?  Have you tried to use a regular ftp client
to post your data?  Your UA doesn't tell me what OS you are using, so
I'm fishing a little.

--
-Rinaldi-
The herd instinct among economists makes sheep look like independent