Martin Feitag wrote:
Cedar schrieb:
I recently had to format my hard drive and am now re-installing
everything.  Is there a way to get my old additional address book back?
   I copied the "Personal Address Book" into the new profile and it is
working fine, but the other one does not show up now.

Did you export that additional addressbook via Tools => Export ?
Then you can import it via Tools => Import for example.

Otherwise I guess you need to create a new Adressbook
(File => New => ...)
an copy your backup over the newly created (and therefor empty) files of the addressbook like it is done with mail-accounts.

Is there any way to tell which .mab file is which address book?