I have a question about mismatched domains in SM 2.0.a3. I have set up two accounts with same news server, one with the actual name, and another with the numbered IP address. This allows me to set up different groups for different purposes in the two accounts.

This is on a secure server, so, of course the cert causes an error for the numbered IP account.

In SM 1.1.x, I had a choice of View Cert, Cancel, of OK to accept the cert.

In SM 2.0.a3, I have only the option to View, or Cancel, making it impossible to view the groups. Is there some way to get the OK option back.

At the present, I am using TB 2.0.0.21 to view the account.

Lee