Margo Guda wrote:
I recently changed the password on one site which was on my managed passwords list. So I used the password manager to delete that entry, as it would pop up with the old password filled out. However I do want the new password to be remembered by SM, and now when I log in at the site it never offers to remember the password. I have set cookies to be accepted for the site, javascript is ON, popups are permitted (in case SM would use that to ask me to save the password). SM (I'm having this on two different machines, one running 2.0a3 and the other running 2.0 b1, both show the problem) never offers to save my password. In preferences the option to save passwords is ticked ON as well. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance.
And Password-Manager/Passwords Never Saved, is not listing the site ? (I just found that for me, it is denying addonsmirror.net, which is surprising. I removed it from this passwords that will not be saved list).