Another wrote:
My SeaMonkey 1.1.15 has development an annoying habit of starting the Account Wizard every time I start the email portion of the program. Any suggestions to prevent this?

which account wizard? The one for setting up a profile, or one for creating an email account?

Notice: This posting is protected under the Free Speech Laws, which applies everywhere in the FREE world, except for some strange reason, not to the newsgroup servers, where your posting may get you banned.