Hi,
I have just upgraded to Seamonkey. I have enabled javascript, ticked every box in the edit section of the browser window. But I'm still unable to view most pages, and more often than not, get a message on the pages I open saying I need to enable javascript. So, I go back up to edit, preferences, then advanced to check the settings, it's still enabled and I still can't view the page. Do you know why this is happening? I really like Seamonkey and I'd hate to have to revert back to my old browser because this one doesn't work properly.
Thanks, Raye