Raylee Cooper wrote:
Hi Keith, With out a doubt the quickest reply I've ever received -
thanks, that's awesome. However, I've tried a restart and it hasn't
worked. Should I maybe try download the program again.
Thanks, Raye

Hi Raylee,

It will really help us help you if you can keep your replies in the original thread, and quote at least some relevant text to give your reply context. I did not see any reply from someone named Keith in the original thread, so I don't really know what you are talking about.

Sometimes something as simple as disabling js, restarting SM, then enabling js and restarting can get a pref to stick. However, it is more likely a web site specific problem, as others have replied in your original thread. I suggest going back to it to continue the troubleshoooting process.

Lee