Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:
Sat, 11 Apr 2009 11:01:28 -0700, /keith_w/:

I want to be able to forward (pass it on) exactly as I received it.

Forward the original message as attachment, which is the default, if I recall correctly.

Unfortunately, <as attachment> removes the opportunity to edit out any extraneous addresses or headers.

Slightly off topic, but I read "somewhere" recently that it's considered rude by a lot of e-mail users to receive messages in html. I have one small business I deal with occasionally that refuses to acknowledge any message not as <text> only.