Lucas Levrel wrote:

It would be nice if Seamonkey Mail had a toolbar button to do "Compact this folder" (a context-menu item which erases from an IMAP folder messages marked as deleted).

How shall I submit such a feature request? Unless there's already a way to create custom buttons?

you can request such things here at bugzilla:

Notice: This posting is protected under the Free Speech Laws, which applies everywhere in the FREE world, except for some strange reason, not to the newsgroup servers, where your posting may get you banned.