On 04/27/09 08:50, Walter wrote:
> Some of my correspondents are getting returned e-mail for the following
> reason:;
>
>   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
> <walt.m...@allegiance.tv>
>      (reason: 550 Too many nonmail commands)
>
> additional information:
>
> Final-Recipient: RFC822; walt.m...@allegiance.tv
> Action: failed
> Remote-MTA: DNS; inbound2.broadbandsupport.net
> Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 550 Too many nonmail commands
> Last-Attempt-Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 10:30:45 -0400 (EDT)
>

> They can re-send the mail and it will usually be delivered. This problem
>   is intermittent and follows no pattern that I can see.
>
> Walter.

Walter,

  They are getting this error from the SMTP server responsible for your
e-mail address - which appears to be allegiance.tv - and has nothing to
do with SeaMonkey.

  It may have something to do with any MUA (mail user agent) or MTA (mail
transfer agent) they go through when sending e-mail to you (in other words,
it could be a problem at their end and not with your ISP's SMTP server).
However, I would bet that the problem is with your ISP.

  Report the error to them. If they're like most ISPs I've worked with,
it may take some time to get past the front-line support folks and on to
the SMTP server group, so you may have to be patient.

  They will probably want to know how many people are getting this error,
how often, and what ISPs they use.

Best Regards,