Fred Hare wrote:
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
Fred Hare wrote:
I am using SM 1.1.14 and "Customize Google" extension 0.55, with filters enabled. It works OK for most blocked URL's, but there are certain sites which are not filtered, like http://www.experts-exchange.com/*
Like for Google search string "This action is only valid for"
www.experts-exchange.com/Software/Office_Productivity/Office_Suites/MS_
is still in the result list.
Has anybody an explanation?

why don't you go and ask them?: http://groups.google.com/group/CustomizeGoogle

Went there, found info that updating to newer version should solve the problem. Updated to 0.76 but no joy. Can anybody confirm my problem, or is it just me?

did you ask them for help?

Notice: Free Speech applies everywhere in the FREE world, except for some strange reason, not on the mozilla.org newsgroup servers. Therefore, replying to this message may get your posting deleted or may get you banned from the group, by the Lunacy of the Mozilla Bullies.