David E. Ross wrote:
On 5/3/2009 11:41 AM, John Doue wrote:
Hi,

With 1.1.6, it seems I can no longer access a bank site
https://www.paikallisosuuspankit.fi/VerkkopalvelutWeb/index.jsp?B=4764
which I had no problem with a few days ago, even after upgrading to 1.1.6.
Site display normally in firefox. Spoofing SM does not work. Any ideas?

Did you mean 1.1.16 (the latest version)?  Or did you really mean 1.1.6
(which is no longer available)?

I went to the link you gave, and the page seems to have loaded okay.  I
don't read Finnish, so I cannot tell if it really is okay.  Not having
an account at any foreign bank, I could not logon.

Windows XP Home Edition 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2
AVG Anti-Virus 8.5.287

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.21)
        Gecko/20090403 SeaMonkey/1.1.16
Cookies for the originating Web site only

No firewall or proxy
Java J2SE RTE 6 update 13

I did mean 1.1.16. From what you are saying, the problem seems to be at my end. I will have to investigate.

Thanks.

--
John Doue