Thunderbird, Seamonkey, Calendar users ... you can help clean the bug database.

Focus continues on improving and resolving bugs reported against trunk (v3). If you haven't participated yet, now is a good time to dip your toes into bug triage. This week we will give special focus on Linux. And this week we've separated the bug lists, so people that are using Seamonkey can give us a hand without feeling bad about helping another products.

You can get advice on IRC in #bugday. has tips and starting points.

Please join us this Thursday in #bugday! We will also be available on

Ludovic Hirlimann MozillaMessaging QA lead