On 21.05.2009 17:10, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused David McRitchie to generate the following:? :
"squaredancer" <squaredan...@t-online.de> wrote in message
On 21.05.2009 01:53, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Ant to generate the following:? :
On 5/17/2009 4:56 PM PT, Ant typed:

Is it me or are embedded videos broken for Firefox v2.0.0.20 (yes, I know should be using v3) and SeaMonkey v1.1.16?

I tried disabling adblock fully. Enabling referrers help a little, but only bypass the ads.

Thank you in advance. :)
Most likely it the Flash file that is at fault. When I viewed your link the image showed with a Go Arrow, but clicking the arrow only showed download in process, but nothing ever downloaded.

I selected another link on that page and everything loaded and played in Flash 10.
Yeah, it is only NBC.com's embedded videos that don't work. :(
Here's another embedded NBC.com video: http://www.videosift.com/video/SNL-Justin-Timberlake-Immigrant-Sketch ... :(
tells me I'm a foreigner and can't see US videos.... bloody censorship is what I say! // reg

if admin is in Australia and tech (yahoo.com) is in US, where is the audience

The X-files, David...
"They're out there, somewhere"