Edward Hurst replied On 5/24/2009 4:17 PM

I have seamonkey 1.1.16 and have lost all my bookmarks. How can I recover
them?How do I find the file on the computer to open them and print them
to reload them?-Edward Hurst

Well, since you didn't give us much information about your system I will have to make a WAG on your system being Windows XP Pro.

Your Bookmarks are stored in your SeaMonkey Profile and in Windows XP it is located in: C:\Documents and Settings\Michael\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\SeaMonkey\nnnnnnnn.slt

The folder nnnnnnnn.slt is your SM Profile folder and will contain a file named "bookmarks.html"

If you don't find this in your Profile folder then use Windows "Start/Search and look for bookmarks.*

You may find bookmarks,html with a number behind it indicating multiple copies were made by SM, select the latest copy with the largest file size and move it back to your Profile folder. You may have to rename the bookmarks file to read "bookmarks.html" (NO QUOTES)

Michael