Nairda wrote:
Hi everyone.
I have a slight problem with where some of my email addresses downloads their mail to. I have composed filters to work around this problem and changed folder options for them, but it's still a bit perplexing to me as to why it happens in the first place, and how to change this behaviour.

Any tips will be greatly appreciated. TIA.
-Nairda

No?

Really? No one knows anything about this bug?
Or has MSS become a bit cliquey in it's old age?
Does no one want to help a girl in trouble?
Maybe chivalry really is dead. :)

SeaMonkey 1.1.16
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.19) Gecko/20081204 SeaMonkey/1.1.14 Mnenhy/0.7.5.0/MultiZilla v1.8.3.4e
Vista Home Basic SP1