James wrote:

Paul, it's here:

You will probably have to log in if you're not already logged in.

See other response below...

Oh, I see. Never occurred to me that Yahoo groups could be involved. As it happens, I don't have an account with them, don't want one because of privacy issues, same goes for Google groups. But thanks for the explanation.

It's a mail/news account just like my other email accounts, appears at the bottom of the email page right under "Local Folders."
All I have under LOCAL FOLDERS is UNSENT MESSAGES and TRASH???

No, not within it, below it:

Mail Account 1
        Inbox
        Unsent Messages