FYI:
.
. Sun Forums
The specified thread [0] was not found.
.
I upgraded to the latest Java a few days ago and it did not work on SM 116. Then I upgraded to SM 117 and now Java works fine.

James
.
.

INFO WG wrote:
RE: Sun Java JVM Ver6 Build 14 not running / installing on SeaMonkey
Be advised that Sun has a major Installer problem on their hands with this JVM version, aka JRE update 14, aka . Seems to affect XP machines much more than Vista machines.

The problem has a GOOD EASY fix, so....
Some of the communications + fix RE: this problem is at: http://forums.sun.com/thread.jspa?messageID=10747256&#10747256 as the problem affects the users, systems, and if you can't solve the Installer problem as above, the JVM is usually not installed at all and you are and will remain Java-less and SOL.

Joe