One should also note that the Sun Java installer error is seen (at least until
Sun staffers fix it and re-issue a 100% working installer) in XP SP1, SP2 level
machines more than seen somewhat more rarely in SP3 level XP machines, and is
very rarely seen in Vista machines.

Information and discussions with both MS insiders and InstallShield staffers so
far brings more finger pointing than anything else, but again, IF you or other
users see the problem, it appears to have an easy workaround:

http://forums.sun.com/thread.jspa?messageID=10747256&#10747256

The importance of mentioning all this in many Forums, SeaMonkey included, is
that it affects most all updating Java users, or systems or applications that
depend on Java for certain proper operations or browser or Email display, etc,
etc.

Joe