Examples:
1. http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1915916 or http://www.videosift.com/video/Dumpling-Giri-Freakout (same video from same server)

2. http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1915915 or http://www.videosift.com/video/Suprise-Attack-Fail (same video from same server)

Videos don't play for old Web browsers. Other videos on the same site seems to be OK. :(
--
"This is what metaphor is. It is not saying that an ant is an elephant. Perhaps; both are alive. No. Metaphor is saying the ant is an elephant. Now, logically speaking, I know there is a difference. If you put elephants and ants before me, I believe that every time I will correctly identify the elephant and the ant. So metaphor must come from a very different place than that of the logical, intelligent mind. It comes from a place that is very courageous, willing to step out of our preconceived ways of seeing things and open so large that it can see the oneness in an ant and in an elephant." --Natalie Goldberg
   /\___/\