On 6/30/2009 11:52 AM PT, Beryl typed:

Is anyone else having problems logging into http://www.mycokerewards.com/ with SeaMonkey v1.1.17 or just me? Firefox v2.0.0.12 worked though.

Thank you in advance. :)

I was unable to sign in with FF 2.0.0.20, until temporarily renaming my Windows HOST file to allow "doubleclick" and whoever else to display all their junk. Then my Flashblock extension showed there were also three Flash objects, so I let those load also. Success.

Ah, it was FlashBlock. Weird, I didn't see any Flash objects blocked. Must had been hidden. Thanks. :)
--
"When you need a helpline for breakfast cereals, it's time to start thinking about tearing down civilization and giving the ants a go." --Chris King in a.s.r.
   /\___/\