Ангел Цанков wrote:
When I try to build SeaMonkey 1.1.17 I get 'undefined reference to
XFreePixmap' in function nsCanvasRenderingContext2D.o.

Sounds like bug 344818 (system Cairo is the culprit). Either don't use system Cairo or try one of these:

<https://bug344818.bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=320073>
or
<https://bug344818.bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=264996>

The latter was not accepted for branch with this comment:
"Sorry, not interested in supporting system-cairo on the 1.8 branch at this point (or really making build changes in general on the 1.8 branch), given how close we are to 1.9 release."

The former has a pending branch approval request and is much smaller.

HTH

Jens

--
Jens Hatlak <http://jens.hatlak.de/>