Gerald Ross wrote:
Keith Whaley wrote:
Benoit Renard wrote:
u...@domain.invalid wrote:
Can someone please throw some light as to why SM only displays some images in Google image search?

You may have blocked a server hosting such images by mistake. To check, open the Image Manager: Tools > Image Manager > Manage Image Permissions.

Is an address that looks to belong to Google listed there? If so, remove it from the list.

Point of order: I am running SM 1.1.17, and have no Image Manager in the Tools menu (or anywhere else I can locate) in SM. Where does one find that?

keith whaley

Do a google image search. While the resulting thumbnails are showing look in tools. That's how I found it in 1.1.11

You need not use Google, or indeed any other site. The Image Manager -- like the Cookie Manager, Popup Manager, and Form Manager -- is available only in the browser, not in the mail program. You can access it simply by opening a blank browser window.

Paul B. Gallagher