Hi guys, my hard drive was changed and the tech put all my old data on
another drive. Now I'm trying to find my Seamonkey profile but
searching for *.slt is not bringing anything up.

I don't have any of these directories as per the FAQ (mainly because
Vista isn't mentioned):

Windows 98/98SE/Me      If password protection is disabled:
C:\Windows\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\<profile name>\<*.slt>

If password protection is enabled:
C:\Windows\Profiles\%USERPROFILE%\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles
\<profilename>\<*.slt>\
Windows NT 4.0  C:\Winnt\Profiles\%USERPROFILE%\Application Data
\Mozilla\Profiles\<profile name>\*.slt
Windows 2000 & Windows XP       C:\Documents and Settings\%USERPROFILE%
\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\<profile name>\

I have prog files/mozilla/seamonkey but what I'm looking for isn't
there.

What extensions should I search for to find my mail, newsgroup,
password and bookmark files?

Thanks in advance for advice so I can get everything working again.

Cheers,
Jo