On 7/15/2009 7:52 AM PT, squaredancer typed:

On 15.07.2009 15:07, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Ant to generate the following:? :
On 7/15/2009 2:40 AM PT, squaredancer typed:

On 15.07.2009 10:17, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Ant to generate the following:? :
I noticed lately Gizmodo's Web pages are rendering slowly and hogging Web browser's CPU and memory badly.

Example: http://gizmodo.com/5313690/why-you-cant-complain-about-the-price-of-todays-gadgets

Is anyone else having this problem? If so, then what's going on? Thank you in advance. :)
on FF 1.5.0.9 / XP-SP2 that URL is a crapper... there is a script running that refuses to be killed, so I closed FF, disabled JavaScript and re-opened the URL.... it works properly that way for me.
Try disabling JS, see what happens your end!

Yeah, that did work. Thanks for reproducing it.

'tis why we are here, is it not ?? :-D

:D
--
"The life of an ant and that of my child should be granted equal consideration." --Michael W. Fox, Vice President, The Human Society of the United States, The Inhumane Society, New York, 1990.
   /\___/\