Hi everyone,

I ran into strange problems with the Mac builds of SeaMonkey 2.0 Beta 1 (a step in the process that works flawlessly everywhere else hangs with very strange errors), but that shouldn't stop us from starting tests on the other two platforms that have builds available now.

So, please help us testing the available Windows installers and Linux packages, both available in 17 languages including US English! Windows: http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/seamonkey/nightly/2.0b1-candidates/build1/win32/ Linux: http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/seamonkey/nightly/2.0b1-candidates/build1/linux-i686/

I hope to sort out the Mac problems ASAP, we'll have disk images when those are solved and will get updates ready on the testing channels once all platforms have builds ready.

Robert Kaiser