On 7/18/2009 12:42 PM PT, Benoit Renard typed:

Paul Hartman wrote:
On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 9:30 AM, Ant<phi...@earthlink.netant> wrote:
Since the problem still exists, is there a way to tell SeaMonkey v1 and
Firefox v2 to not use JavaScript/JS on these Web sites?

You could use the noscript extension. noscript.net

Bad suggestion. NoScript disables JavaScript globally and works with a whitelist. If one wants to only disable JavaScript for a couple sites (s)he should use YesScript.

Ah thanks for the warning. I thought it could white and black list for specific sites/servers. :( Unfortunately, YesScript doesn't do SeaMonkey v1. :(
--
"The ant's a centaur in his dragon world. Pull down thy vanity, it is not man... Made courage, or made order, or made grace,... Pull down thy vanity, I say pull down. Learn of the green world what can be thy place... In scaled invention or true artistry,... Pull down thy vanity,... Paquin pull down! The green casque has outdone your elegance." --Ezra Pound's poem
   /\___/\