On 24.07.2009 13:49, Mario Pontigo wrote:
> Hi @all,
>
> I've just downloaded SeaMonkey 2.0b1. It's great but there ist no add-on
> for openpgp. When the enigmail add-on for the new version will be
> release? There are any other add-on's to encrypt my mails with SeaMonkey
> (at the moment I use gnupg for any encryption)?

Yes, that was really bad. Because Thunderbird 3.0pre has changed
something in the API, the current Enigmail-Nightly-Builds won't work
with SeaMonkey 2.0b1 or SeaMonkey-2.x-Nightly-Builds.

But I have saved some of the Enigmail-Windows-Trunk-Nightlies from
before the API-Change, and this Builds will work fine with the current
SeaMonkey 2.0 Nightly-Builds (and the Beta 1 too), but sure without a
complete localization.

I can send you a copy of an working
Eingmail-Windows-Trunk-Nightly-Build, if you like to get it.

Just E-Mail me, or answer here.

Tobias