Juergen Herz schrieb:
On 2009-07-23 18:31, Tobias Fischer wrote:

being a long time SeaMonkey user I just noticed "Recently Closed
Windows" in Firefox. Looking for a bug bringing this feature into
SeaMonkey I found bug 477822. From what's written there, it looks SM 2
already has such a feature - but I just can't find it.

Just look into "File" "Recent closed Tabs" ;-)

Hmpf, must have overlooked it. Not to mention that this is the last
place I would have expected it.
Normally I'm no fan of Firefox way of doing things, but here I'd like to
have the History instead the Go menu and add "Recent closed Tabs" there.

Anyway, thanks for the pointer.

Juergen

I'm closing tabs by accident so often, I even have a single button on the right side in the preferences toolbar above the tab-close button (x) just to restore tabs ;-) http://prefbar.mozdev.org Maybe you find it useful for other things too and this button can help you :-)
kind regards

Martin