I just installed SeaMonkey 2.0 Beta 1 on a Mac G4 running 10.4 and let it import a previous SeaMonkey 1.1.17 profile.

The import seemed to work well except for one problem: I can't read email messages (either existing or folders or just downloaded) in a separate "New Window". Any such separate window comes up blank except for the button bar at top.

I can still open the message pane and read the message there -- the content is apparently still available.

However, I almost never use the message pane and like to read messages in a separate window, so I have a problem.

(I note that SeaMonkey 2.0 Beta 1 on Windows doesn't have this problem.)

Bob