I want to install Thunderbird on my pc to help a friend.
I have SeaMonkey intalled and i have seen that the profile for Thunderbird is located at:
C:\Documents and Settings\[User Name]\Application Data\Thunderbird\Profiles\
SeaMonkey profile is located at:
C:\Documents and Settings\[User Name]\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\

Therefore the two profiles are distincts.

The question is:
Could i install Thunderbird in such a way that the installation ignores the Mozilla profiles ? If the question is inappropriate for this group would you be kind to tell me where to post this question...