Subject: Re: E-Mail Forwarding goes to eml.
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 10:08:57 +0200
From: Martin Feitag <prof_nosp...@quantentunnel.de>
Newsgroups: mozilla.support.seamonkey

DoctorBill schrieb:
> When I want to forward an E-Mail I have received, the forwarded message
> is not in the message area, but over in the Attachments box as title.eml.
>
> I cannot see it anymore.
>
> Can I stop this and make the forwarded message appear where I can see
> it and maybe put comments into it ?

Yes of course. :-)
Open Edit => Preferences, then select Mail&Newsgroups. There should be
an option namd "Composing" or similar. You can select to forward
messages inline or as attachment. Your choice wouldbe "inline" then.
regards

Martin

/\  www.asciiribbon.org   - http://www.gerstbach.at/2004/ascii

Paul B. Gallagher